Testimonials

“Our family has used six different speech therapists in the past and when we finally found Joanne, we knew we had found a special lady. She gives us hope. Hope that one day our little guy will talk. She is the cheerleader you want for your child. No. She is the cheerleader you need for your child and yourself.”
Missy (mother of Kelly)

“My daughter Anna came to the Miracle Farm just after her 3rd birthday and I can say with honesty that I attribute 95% of her progress to the work she has done with Joanne over the last 2 years. The other 5% I attribute to myself after taking the strategies Joanne has taught me and implemented in my home. There are not many people in Anna’s life with the level of patience, devotion, and belief in her success that Joanne shows at each session. Joanne’s warm smile on the outside hides behind it an unbreakable will to better the quality of life for her clients and their families. Not only has my daughter gone through a transformation in her speech but her challenging temperament has transformed with the support of Joanne’s consistent strategies and unquestionable dedication.” 
Jenna (mother of Anna)

“My 7 years old twins, Lauren and Nicholas, have been receiving speech and language services from Miracle Farm Speech Therapy since they were originally diagnosed with ASD at age 2 1/2.  The therapists they have worked with at Miracle Farm over the years have exceed all of my expectations.  They are truly devoted to my children and are able to develop relationships that help further their work and progress.  Their current therapist, Allison, is an excellent speech pathologist.  Over time she has built on the relationships and has worked extremely hard and patiently with them both.  As a result we are seeing significant progress in their communication skills. My children genuinely enjoy the time they spend with her and I highly recommend her and the other therapists at Miracle Farm.”
Julie (mother of Lauren and Nicholas)